These help the dynamic cycles of the macro- and micro- flora and fauna in the compost heap, so increasing the nutrients formed in the composting process as well as its structure and water-holding capacity.
· 502 – Yarrow Achillea millefolium – helps the potassium and sulphur processes of the soil; helps replenish soil grown tired through many years of cultivation. The country name is “Venus Eyebrow”, the seed looks a bit like an eyebrow, hence the country name.
· 503 – Chamomile Chamomilla metrecaria recutita – helps the living calcium processes stabilize plant nutrients; damps down excessive fermentation and invigorates plant growth.
· 504 – Nettle Urtica dioica – makes iron available and helps to stabilize nitrogen.
· 505 – Oak bark Quercus robur – rich in calcium, wards off diseases and fungal attacks.
· 506 – Dandelion Taraxacum officianale – helps the living silica processes; it helps the natural interrelationships like the mycorhyza become fully effective. The plant’s country name is “Lion Tooth”, a corruption of the French dent de lion meaning lion’s tooth.
· 507 – Valerian Valeriana officianalis – helps make phosphorous available. Earthworms love it. Used with Prep 500 it draws worms into the garden and helps them reproduce well.
More to come ... I'll be getting this together over the next few days, keep coming back J
Send mail with questions or comments about this web site to